Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Ipsy Glam Bag // January 2016

So this year i decided to subscribe to Ipsy from hearing such wonderful things about them from all around the internet. So since there is so much room on the band wagon i've decide to hop on board. The bag, first of all, is so majorly adorable. I love the pop art tribute.


This months theme is all about the eyes. They are the window to the soul, so lets at a look at some of the items in my ipsy bag.



Advanced Peptide Eye Complex // tucker ashley
This eye cream is to help with dark circles, fights puffiness and eases fine lines. I have serious dark circles and i can't wait to try it. I'm really huge on smells and this one is not my favorite, but it is something i'm willing to overlook if it's amazing. 


Ultra Moisturizing Argan Creme Facial Lotion // Promise Organic
With Argan and olive oil it's great for dry skin. Dermatologist tested to help deeply moisturize and replenish your skin. This is something i've recently having issues with due to the cold weather. So this could possibly be my new favorite product. A major bonus is how sweet it smells!


"You're Toast" Mineral Eyeshadow // MARSK
The color, which i will show you in a different picture, is one of my favorites. It's a very pinkish rose gold. It's so sparkly which is one of my favorite things. I feel as though its a just a color that would so lovely on every skin tone. It's also so pigmented. One on my favorite products in the bag.


Satin Lipstick in Vengeance // Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics
The picture makes it look very mauve pinkish, but it's actually a very deep berry color. The formula is very hydrating and creamy. The color also goes great with my olive/tan complexion. It's a color that i can see myself wearing quite a lot if not on a daily basis.


Mr. Write (Now) // theBalm Cosmetics
I've always heard so many people rant and rave about theBalm cosmetics and how great all their products are. So to finally have one makes me very happy but also because it's something i love experiment with. I'm not the most adventures with my makeup but i'm always changing up my lipsticks and eyeliners. This color is majorly beautiful. The formula is incredibly smooth and when swatching on my wrist and rubbing it, it held up. Not a single smudge mark until washing it off with soap and water. 


Unedited photo. (Left to Right) MARSK eyeshadow, theBalm Cosmetics eyeliner, Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics lipstick. 

I will try on all products with a full look and post it later with a review of how i feel about them after wearing them for a day. But really happy with all the things i got in this months bag. 

If you want to get your own bag then subscribe for only $10 a month

Final Note: So happy i decided to try this out. Excited to see what comes next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment